IDC Report 2022: OPTIMIZING ECOMMERCE BRAND EXPERIENCES FOR AMAZON AND OTHER MARKETPLACES
Amazon Marketplace is the largest worldwide online retail marketplace, offering over 350 million products. Representing over 50% of online retail market revenues, Brands must embrace the Amazon marketplace channel as it is a challenge to brand marketing control and needs careful navigation.
This IDC Vendor Spotlight, sponsored by Luzern, discuss how brands can best manage their presence on Amazon Marketplace while minimizing unwanted channel conflict and provide detail on Luzern's Channel Optimizer eCommerce platform, designed specifically for the Amazon marketplace.
What you will get:
The Amazon Marketplace Challenge For Consumer Brands
Navigating The Amazon Marketplace & The Allure Of The Amazon Marketplace For Consumers And Brands
- Operating Considerations For The Amazon Marketplace
- Practicalities Of Managing A Blended Amazon 1P And 3P Model
- How To Successfully Execute A Blended Amazon 1P/3P Marketplace Strategy
- How Luzern Solves The Amazon Marketplace Challenge For Consumer Brands
- Luzern's Channel Optimizer & Value-Added Agency Services
- DTC Website Build And Optimization
- Merchant Of Record (MoR) Support